Move all your iTuens library to your android with the cool guide discussed here
Smartphones or tablets are considered as the best portable music players. So here , we guide you how to transfer iTunes library to your android smartphone. You can either copy the music directly to your device with a cable or through Google Play Store. Luckily, android devices appear on computer as storage volumes just like USB stick . Now you can easily listen to your amazing music collection by transferring all your iPhone data library to your android storage. Yes its easily possible by just following up some simple method discussed below.
Also Read: Best iPhone Tricks & Hacks
How to transfer iTunes Library to Android
The method is quite simple and tsraight and you don’t need to install any third party tool, just a simple file explorer trick that will help you to copy allyour iPhone library files on your Android storage. So just follow up the step by step guide below to proceed.
Also Read: How to Add File Manager On iPhone
Steps To Transfer iTunes Library to Android:
- First of all you need to connect your android with your computer and from android select Media Sync (MTP).
- Now simply open New file explorer window and then head towards the Music folder located in internal storage of your phone.
- Now the open new File explorer window there and then right click on PC and select open in a new Window and then find your iTunes Music library that you want to have in your android.
- Now you have both the windows explorer opened and you just need is drag and drop the libraries that you want to to move from your iPhone library to your android storage.
- Thats it you are done, now yo have all your favorite library in your android and you can easily manage them in your device.
Also Read: How To Increase iPhone Battery Life
So above is all about How to transfer iTunes Library to Android Smartphone, With this you can easily copy all your device data to your android internal storage and this will help you to access all your iOS data on your iPhone, So try this out today, do share with others too. leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.