H ere is Top Best Root Apps 2016: Best Apps For Rooted Android Rooted phone has many advantage beacuse rooting is rooting but how can you take over the good control of rooting in android phone. Solution is best rooted apps for android, so today i talking about some best root apps. If you want to root your android phone, check out: How to Root Any Android.
Top Best Root Apps 2016 for Android: If you are looking for the best root apps 2016, then this could be the right place. Below information could give you the details of the apps available.
Also Read: 12 Best Android Hacking Apps
Top 10 Best Root Apps 2016 For Android
If you are searching for the best root apps for your rooted android phone then you have come to the right place.
Also Read: 12 Best Android Penetration Testing Apps
Greenify is the first app in my list as it is very simple and very effective in increasing the battery life of your android. It is a very simple app and its basic function is to hibernate your background apps.You also have the option to hibernate your applications and let the remaining apps like facebook and whatsapp to run as usual.These background applications drain your precious battery even when they are not in use! Hence this app is very popular among several android users.Give it a try.
- Boost mode (requires Xposed)
- Allow (most) system apps to be greenified in Greenify
- Allow GCM push message to wake hibernated apps (requires Xposed)
- Keep Notifications after Hibernation
- Wake-up Tracker (requires Xposed)
- Block App State Abuse. (requires Xposed)
Also Read: Best WiFi Hacking Apps For Android
#2 ROM Manager
Rom manager is one great app for all you enthusiasts who want to flash new ROMs and taste new versions of android in your android smartphones. This app gives you a list of all the famous ROMs available for your android phone.You can also download them through this application and this also saves you a lot of time searching for it on the internet.The premium version of this app is worth a try.
- Flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockWorkMod recovery.
- Organize and perform backups and restores from within Android!
- Install ROMs from your SD card.
- Manage your ROMs via a handy UI.
- With the help of this best apps for rooted android you can install your favorite ROMs over the air!
Titanium backup is the app for those of you who do a much of flashing in your android phone. This is the best application to backup your data and rom. It provides multiple options to backup like backing up specific data and specific application. Not only that, you can also freeze your apps and convert them into user apps and much more.This is a great app and i suggest you to try it out.
- 0-click batch restores
- Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
- Sync to/from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
- Convert user apps <=> system apps
- Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
- Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups,
- CWM backups & TWRP backups!
- Dalvik cache cleaner
Also Read: Top Best Upcoming Android Games 2016
Trickster mod is an awesome app.Truly,there are many apps out there which can do the same tasks that this does but the support and the great interface of this app beats them all.With this app you can overclock your phone to make it fly like a butterfly,undervolt it to increase your battery life.. n a lot more.All in all this app is a must in your rooted smartphone.
- CPU Statistics
- Apply Grace Period (was Bootloop Preventer)
- CPU Frequency profile
- Sound control for faux’s patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux’s patch
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fastboot and data wipe Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Generic hotplug
- Vibrator strength
- Headset volume boost
- High performance sound
Ever feel that your phone is sluggish when playing games or your phone restarts during heavy usage?? then this is the perfect application for you. RAM Booster digs into your phone’s RAM and clears out unwanted usage by backgroung apps and provides some more RAM for the apps that you are using.This app is a must for those who need more snappiness in your phones.
- Fast cache cleaner
- 1-click to clean cache
- Quick SD Card cleaner
- Show SD card partition
- Advanced application manager
- This best apps for rooted android provide easily backup, uninstall unused apps
have you been low on your data bandwidth??This app can help you out.With this app you can block apps from using internet while you can selectively enable it for the apps that you are using.It even has the options to separate 2g,3g,4g and wifi networks enable for selected apps.It also has features like ad blocking and much more.
- Test blocked app in a touch
- Block Internet access for any apps
- One-click widget enabled
- Separate 3G and WiFi data
Also Read: How To Play PSP Games On Android
Link2SD, so many people especially Android device users have thanked to this apps. What is Link2SD used for? This app is very very useful for the Android devices that supported with a small internal storage capacity. Link2SD can be used for moving the data of the applications we’ve been installed to the 2nd partition of the SD card.
- Link external data and obb folders of apps and games to SD card
- Link apk, dex and lib files of apps to SD card
- Link dex files of the system apps to SD card
- Link internal data of apps to SD card
Also Read: How To Increase RAM in Android
This is the best file manager out there.The basic idea of this explorer is just awesome.This app provides you two panels when positioned in the landscape view.You can simply copy-paste any file or move any file from one panel to the other without the fuzz of remembering the path of the locations separately.It also has additional features like FTP connection etc. This is a must have app for all the android users.
- Root access makes Solid Explorer fully functional root explorer
- FTP client with support for secure connections
- Two independent panels serve as file browsers
- Drag and Drop inside and between panels
- This best apps for rooted android provide detailed file information with storage usage statistics
It helps you easily and quickly manager system apps (freeze or remove), the best tool for managing your android system.
compared to other clean or uninstall tools, it is much more better and special
- tiny,fast, even running on old phones with low memory.
- “modify” MODE, change system apps before uninstalling
- can “Disable” backgroud system service, such as “google backgroud transport” and “contact sync service”
Also Read: Top 10 Best Android Apps 2016
#10 Device Control
Device Control is an app to control several features of your device as well as some nice extra features like a Tasker, App Manager, Editors, Entropy Generator, Wireless Filemanager and more.
- Device specific features like Knock-On, vibration strength, screen color temperature, LCD power reduce, …
- CPU frequencies, governors, i/o schedulers, …
- GPU frequencies, governors, …
- Kernel specific extras like intelli-plug and intelli-thermal by faux, msm dcvs toggle, mpdecision toggle, power scheduling, power efficient workqueues …
- Voltage Control, Fast Charge and more
Also Read: Best Video Editing Apps For Android
Above are Find the best android root apps 2016 for your android smartphone above.