We keep on saving our important events, birthday records and lots of things in calendar app in your android device, or in google calendar which is easily sync with other devices. Now you can use that account in your windows 10 and can easily sync your google account data to your windows 10 and see all that records in your OS. And this process is very little time consuming and can be easily done. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Time to get all you important events of calendar from your google account right to your windows 10 calendar app
How to Sync Google Calendar with Calendar App in Windows 10
The method is very simple and can be easily done using some simple steps that we are going right here and with that your all calendar data will get saved to your calendar app of your windows 10 and you can refer each event easily in your windows. Follow the steps below to setup this synchronization.
Steps To Sync Your Google Calendar With Windows 10:
1. First of all visit to Google Calendar and then login with your google account that you want to sync with your windows 10 calendar.
4. Next you have login to your outlook.com account and then go to “Calendar” in the PC website view of your windows and then click on “Import” there and then on “Subscribe”
5. Choose any of your desired calendar name and then paste the Google calendar link and click ‘Subscribe’.
6. Now after some time you will see iCloud calendar app in yout outlook account,
8. Thats is you are done, now all your calendar is being sync in your windows 10 calendar app.
In our previous post we had discussed about Resetting Windows 10 to Default Factory Settings with this you can easily revert back all your changes in your windows 10. And with this you can also boost up your windows performance and make it perform better. So refer this and you can easily increase your windows 10 speed.
So above is all about Sync Google Calendar with Calendar App in Windows 10, With this method you can easily have your all google calendar records with all your important events including birthday and all other things. So try out this in your windows 10 and don’t miss out your important things. Hope you like the complete guide, do share with others too. Leave a copmment if you still facing any trouble at any of the step discussed above.