For Android users, we are here with a method to remotely control one android with another. Go through the full article to know about it.
Today million of people are utilizing an android device. Now if we talk about remote control access, yes you can easily control one android device with another using some cool apps that we are going to discuss here. With this remote control access, you can solve out problems of your friends, relatives and employees etc by just remotely accessing their device from yours. So have a look on the complete guide below to control another android device with yours.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Android Penetration Testing Apps
How To Remotely Control One Android With Another
This method can be done using some best apps that will provide you the remote access of another android and you can have the complete privilege to access all the service of that android. So have a look on these Best remote control Access Apps below.
Best Remote Control Access Apps To Remotely Control Another Android:
#1 Team Viewer
As many of you familiar with this name as its the one of the best app for accessing another PC from one and similarly its android version helps you to control one android from another. The user interface of this app is cool and you need user ID and Password of another android to have complete access to it using this app.
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi-monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
This is also a good app by using which you can control another android device from yours. In this app, you can fix out many problems of any another android using your android device. Also, this app is perfect for any job holders or team discussions.
- Create your own personal link (join.me/your name)
- Set your personal, branded background image
- Swap presenters during meetings
- Set your own background image in settings
- Includes full access to join.me desktop version too
This is very popular apps that help you to control another android device using your one. This is a remote control app, which allows you to control Android devices with any other Android phone, PC or Mac. The App is currently in a beta state, that means it is buggy and might not work with all devices. The app is mainly developed for remote control of Android TV sticks but it works well with a wide range of android smartphones and tablets.
- Screen sharing
- Remote control (Android device and PC)
- Multiple users support
- Connection Managment
- Wifi and 3G (Local Network and Internet)
ScreenShare enables wireless sharing of videos, music, photos, web pages and many types of documents from your phone to your tablet. This app is available for free in order to serve as a reference implementation for Spring Design and its parent company’s patents with multi-screens applications.
- ScreenShare organizer can let you share and play your phone contents.
- With ScreenShare Browser, you don’t have to be in a range of a Wi-Fi signal to get your tablet online.
- This is a full release and has no ads.
Also Read: How To Charge Your Android Battery Faster
This is another best app to have access to other android device or say VNC server. This app provides lots of features like Import/export settings, save connection information, zoom control, keyboard and mouse control, connect to any machine running a VNC server and lots more which you will get to know after using this app.
- Connects to most VNC servers: including TightVNC, RealVNC on Win and Linux, x11vnc, and Apple Remote Desktop on OS/X.
- Lots of customizable features let you adapt the way your device controls map to the controls of your desktop.
- Preserves sent text from session to session (optionally; there is a new button to send text without remembering it)
Tablet Remote let you control an Android tablet or phone with another Android device. You can send common input like “Back”, “Home”, “Menu” or “Search” to the tablet, control its volume and brightness and also type words. You can navigate on the other device like a DPad and send the special command like “Play”, “Next” or “Previous” which is very useful when watching a movie.
- You can play games that support key input with the gamepad like most Xperia Play compatible games.
- Command like “Play”, “Next” or “Previous” which is very useful when watching a movie.
So above is all about How To Remotely Control One Android With Another. With the apps discussed above you can easily control android tablet or phone from another very easily. And with that, you can help others solving their device problems and sharing some cool things remotely. Hope you like these apps, send us your feedback in the comment box below about our work.