In android there is lots of personal data that can be accessed by any unauthorized apps that being installed on the device. This is just because your android data is openly saved in your file explorer that is not encrypted or protected by encryption method, so even normal app can also hijack your data very easily as the media access permissions are granted when you click on accept button while installing the apps. And this may be endangering your private data that you might not want to share to anyone. So here we have a cool way that will help you to make your data private by disallowing the apps to access your media files without your permission. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
There are lots of apps that may have access to your private data that is there in your android as you grant the permission to media access while installing the apps, so protect your private data from being stolen by these apps using cool xposed module.
How To Protect Your Private Data From Android Apps
The method is quite simple and just need a rooted android device that will allow Xposed installer to run on device. And after having Xposed installer you will be using a Xposed module to disallow the apps to have access to your personal or say private data. For this follow the guide below.
Steps To Protect Your Private Data From Android Apps:
1. First of all you need a rooted android as Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted android, so Root your android to proceed for having super user access on your android.
2. After rooting your android device you have to install the Xposed installer on your android and thats quite lengthy process and for that you can proceed with our Guide to Install Xposed Installer On Android.
2. Now after having Xposed framework on your android the only thing you need is the Xposed module that is DonkeyGuard – Security Management the app that will allow your to manage the media access for apps installed on your device.
4. Now install the app on your device and after that you need to activate the module in Xposed installer.
5. Now you need to reboot your device to make the module work perfectly on your device.
Thats it you are done, now the app will disallow the media access to that apps.
So above is all about How To Protect Your Private Data From Android Apps. Use this method and you can easily make sure that your private data is being safe in your smart device. So keep on sharing and leave a comment below if you still have any related queries with this.