Today hacking is a pretty constant thing in our virtual world and hacking is now most prevalent in the smartphone OS that is android. So to conclude this issue, we are here with fascinating and very useful as well as working tricks for Getting Secure From Android Hacking and that becomes too extreme when user root their android device as the rooted android is the open gateway for the various security threats that are the bloatware apps as they can attack your device security and make it vulnerable to many security breaches and thats why we are here with a tutorial to make you aware about all these things by removing all the bloatware from your device to protect your device. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Remove the bloatware (pre-installed apps) from your android device that are already pre-installed in your device by the device manufacturer. Use the two different methods, one with rooted android and other with non rooted android to remove bloatware apps.
How to Remove Bloatware (Pre-Installed Apps) from Android Device
The method is quite simple and straight and you just need to follow a simple guide that we are discussing right here and it will help you to ensure your privacy on your android device by removing all the bloatware from it.
#1 Removing Bloatware Apps In Non Rooted Android
Some of the stock apps are there that mostly are of no use, so it is better to remove them from your device as you can’t remove them manually. So below guide will help you to do so.
- First of all you need to enable developer option which you can enable by heading to Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number (Tap on build number 7-10 times and your developer options will get activated).
- Now you will see developer option in your settings and tap on it and scroll down and enable USB Debugging.
- Now you need to download and install Debloater tool in your windows PC that will allow you to remove system apps from your device.
- Now connect your android device with USB cable with your PC and wait for the tool to detect your device.
- Now after the device is detected, you will need to scan the apps that are being currently installed in your device and that includes your system apps.
- Now mark the apps that you want to remove from your device and then you just need to click on apply button and this will block all those apps from your device and they will be no longer there in your device to consume your memory.
- You can also undo this process by un-ticking them to access them again.
- Thats it you are done, now all those apps will be removed from your device and your device storage will be free from them.
#2 Removing Bloatware Apps In Rooted Android
If you have already rooted android device then you can give a try to the app NoBloat Free, this will let you to remove all the bloatware apps that have no meaning in your device and are just compromising with your security. So, this app will help you to remove all the bloatware apps.
So above guide is all about How to Remove Bloatware from Android Device. By using this guide, you can easily make your device bloatware free by just simply removing them with the both possible ways discussed above. Hope you like the guide, do share with others too. Leave a comment of you have any related queries with this.