If you had recently rooted your android or thinking about rooting it then simply go for it as the tweak we are discussing here will completely change your android experience. And this will only be done by rooting your android and then installing xposed installer in it. And after that you will be using of the cool Xposed module that will allow you to fully customize your android. And the tool will also allow you to completely customize android stock UI according to your wish and that too with help of cool xposed module that is GravityBox. So follow up the complete guide below to proceed.
Fully customize your android device after rooting your android and installing Xposed installer and using its cool module Gravity box to customize UI of your android device
Also Read: Best Tricks And Tips For Rooted Android
How To Customize Your Android With GravityBox
The method is quite simple and just need a rooted android device that will allow Xposed installer to run on device. And after having Xposed installer you will be using a Xposed module app that is Gravity box that will help you to merge up functionality of all other cool modules and fully customization of your android device. So follow up the complete steps below to proceed.
Steps To Customize Your Android With GravityBox:
1. First of all you need a rooted android as Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted android, so Root your android to proceed to install this tweaker.
2. After rooting your android device you have to install the Xposed installer on your android and thats quite lengthy process and for that you can proceed with our Guide to Install Xposed Installer On Android.
3. Now after installing the Xposed module you need a cool Xposed module that is GravityBox the app that you will get from the below links to have number of cool tweaks to try on your android device.
JellyBean | Kitkat | lollipop
4. Now install the app and then in Xposed installer activate this app and after that you need to reboot your android device for the proper working of the module in your device.
5. Now launch the app after your device is rebooted and then in the app you will see lots of cool options that you can try in your android and with that you can customize anything according to your wish in your device.
So above is all about How To Customize Your Android With GravityBox. With this you can easily try out lots of cool things that you never had tried yet and that too with this cool Xposed module that will help you to customize each and everything in your device. Hope you like our work, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.