In some of the Android devices, there is default feature to convert Android mode to normal phone mode and some other mode like Tablet and phablet mode that is changing resolution and for that you need to reboot your Android device to apply that mode and if you can switch between all these modes in your Android without rebooting your device then you need to root your Android. But many of the users don’t want to root their Android and that is why I have am writing this article. So here I am discussing the same tweak by which you can easily switch in between these modes or change Android screen resolution without rooting your android. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Learn how to change Your Android’s Screen Resolution according to your wish and that too without rooting your Android phone with the help of ADB tools and executing some simple commands in it to change the resolution on defined pixels.
How To Change Your Android’s Screen Resolution Without Rooting
The method is quite easy and you will just need to add up some commands to change resolution of your device by executing them through USB debugging. So follow the below steps to proceed.
Steps to Change Android’s Screen Resolution Without Rooting:
- First of all, you need to enable developer option which you can enable by heading to Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number (Tap on build number 7-10 times and your developer options will get activated).
- Now you will see developer option in your settings and tap on it and scroll down and enable USB Debugging. Now you need to install Android ADB package and all the relative drivers and for that you can follow the guides.
- Now you need to connect your device to your PC and when you are connected you will get popup on your android, click on ok
- Now on step 2 a command line will appear where you need to execute the below command.
adb shell wm density “DPI value” && adb reboot
Replace DPI Value to the resolution value that you want to set in your device.
- Now your device will get rebooted and after reboot your device resolution will get changes and there is no need to root at all.
So above discussion is all about How To Change Android’s Screen Resolution Without Rooting. Use the method and easily change the resolution of your device according to your wish. Hope you like the guide, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.