We are going to share 7 best Android Security apps that you must have in your Smartphone. Go through the post to know about the details of each and every listed app.
For android users, we are here with 7 Best Android Security Apps. Today in the virtual world there are so many security issues like lots of viruses, malware, trojans, and keylogger’s that can influence your device a lot. Also, there are numerous hacks that can steal your sensitive data from your android device.
So to protect our android device from all these we are here with some security apps that will let you secure your device from the security threats, So have a look on these apps below.
7 Best Android Security Apps You Must Have In Your Phone
Below we have discussed some security apps on the basis of their working, user reviews, user rating and some of the personal experience of our security team. So have a look on these apps that will be helpful in protecting your android device.
List Of Security Apps For Android:
#1 CM Security
This is one of the leading security tools or you can say antivirus for your android device that provides security from all the external threats. Using this app you can scan out all the malicious apps that you have been installed on your android device. Also, this can be used as app lock too! to protect your app from unauthorized access.
- Android 5.0 and 6.0 is supported
- Fingerprint lock password is supported on specific devices
- Snap the snooper who tried to unlock your apps
- Customized lock mode. You don’t need to unlock apps every time.
This is the another best security apps that provides security against threats including all types of viruses that can affect your device a lot. This app is also used as device finder because you can track your lost android if the app is installed on a lost android device. So must try out this app in your android.
- Scan installed apps, memory card content, and new apps automatically
- Free up memory (RAM) and boost your mobile phone. Our One-Tap Clean feature reclaims memory allowing you to open apps without delay!
- Intelligently saves your device’s power by knowing when to automatically trigger 360 Security’s Clean feature, which saves you all the battery power you need, when you need it the most.
- An all-in-one anti-theft solution, should you lose your beloved phone. A suite of features including, Erase, Locate, Alarm, and Lock can assist you with retrieving a lost device and protecting personal data.
Today there are millions of apps in Google Play Store that access your android data by granted permissions while accepting the terms during the downloading process. So to manage that permissions properly and to protect your data from being stolen by some illegal apps, this is the best app that we prefer to use in your android device.
Very often we share our smartphone with others, at that time our privacy can be at risk, so you can use the App locker app that helps to protect your apps with a password. You can easily protect apps like Whatsapp, Messenger, Browser, and Gallery etc.
- Boost phone speed by 100% directly from the toolbox
- Clean battery draining apps to extend battery life by 30% (generally)
- Snap phone peepers after they enter wrong passwords, catch anyone who tries to snoop on your phone
Avast is the most popular antivirus and many of your are familiar with its PC version, similarly, this antivirus is available for android too that will protect your device from malicious viruses and many spam apps that can steal your data. Anti-theft is the another feature on this antivirus that helps to track device.
- Remotely lock or wipe the phone memory, to keep your data safe.
- Remotely take photos or listen to an audio of the phone’s surroundings.
- Set up an SIM-card-change notification to another device.
- Stealth Mode automatically hides the app on your phone whenever Anti-Theft is activated.
Vault helps you control your privacy, keeping your pictures, videos, SMS, and contacts private, and hiding them from prying eyes. You need to open up the vault in order to access your stored files.
- Photos & videos protection: All files will be stored in a safe place and can only be viewed in Vault after a numeric passcode is entered.
- Contacts/SMS/Call logs protection: Allows users to create “private contacts”, whose messages and call logs will be hidden from the phone screen – Vault also hides all incoming message alerts and texts from those contacts.
- App Lock: Apps that you choose will be protected with a password. Premium users can select an unlimited number of apps to lock.
SMS Lock is a light tool to protect your personal short messages (SMS & MMS) After enabling SMS Lock on your Android smartphone, there will be lock pattern protection when opening short message apps.It Provides provide fully privacy protection to your messages.
- The cute lock is designed upon Android system level, to provide fully privacy protection to your short message box (Messaging).
- You can also set privacy to other messaging apps like Hangouts, Whatsapp etc.
So above are the 7 Best Android Security Apps. With these apps, you can secure your device from the threats like viruses and many spying apps that are only being designed to steal out users data. After installing these apps your device will surely get free from malicious programs and will perform better. Hope you like our work, do share it with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.