We are going to show you 10 best Android penetration testing apps. Have a brief look on the listed apps below.
For all the testers or developer who are using android for them, we are here with Best Android Penetration Testing Apps. Penetration means penetrate any security system and this is mainly used to check the vulnerability of the bug in the network security. And mainly these testing is done with some security pro tools.
But today there are many android hacking apps developed that can be used as the pentesting tool. These tools will be really helpful and can be used by a limited knowledge about security and its vulnerability. So have a look at these tools below
Top 10 Best Android Penetration Testing Apps
So here we have Penetration Testing apps that are meant for hacking, hackers, security researchers. Use these apps according to your knowledge.
Pentesting Apps For Android:
This is a professional App for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues. It helps you to find out which devices are connected to your Wi-Fi network, in just a few seconds.
Features Of Fing:
- Checks the availability of Internet connection
- Works also with hosts outside your local network
- Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
- Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
- Displays NetBIOS names and properties
- Displays Bonjour info and properties
- Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
- Sort by IP, MAC, Names, Vendor, State, Last Change.
- Free of charge, no banner Ads
- Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
Hackode : The hacker’s Toolbox is an application for penetration tester, Ethical hackers, IT administrator and Cyber security professional to perform different tasks like reconnaissance, scanning performing exploits etc.
Features Of Hackode Is It Contains Tools Like:
- Google Hacking
- Google Dorks
- DNS lookup
zANTI is a comprehensive network diagnostics toolkit that enables complex audits and penetration tests at the push of a button. It provides cloud-based reporting that walks you through simple guidelines to ensure network safety.
Features Of zANTI
- Uncover authentication, backdoor, and brute-force attacks, DNS and protocol-specific attacks and rogue access points using a comprehensive range of fully customizable network reconnaissance scans.
- Enable Security Officers to easily evaluate an organization’s network and automatically diagnose vulnerabilities within mobile devices or websites using a host of penetration tests
- Highlight security gaps in your existing network and mobile defenses and report the results with advanced cloud-based reporting through zConsole
This is quite simple and cool apps that don’t require root access to perform its functioning. So you can use this cool app in your android to keep the record of all the network details on which your android is currently connected.
Your Facebook account is at risk, just like a Firesheep (for firefox hacking) there is a FaceNiff for hijacking the session of famous social networking websites includes facebook and twitter. FaceNiff is developed by Bartosz Ponurkiewicz who created Firesheep before but faceniff is for android OS.
Features of FaceNiff
- Sniff and intercept web session profiles over the WiFi
- Possible to hijack sessions only when WiFi is not using EAP
- FaceNiff works on WPA2
This is a cool one and really great penetration testing tool. As this app is basically designed for testing the vulnerability of WordPress. And with this, you can find the vulnerability of the site being running on WordPress.
#7 WPS Connect
The another good app and one of my favorite app that can be used to test the Wifi network flaws and using this app you can actually break into a security of wifi and can easily access that wifi by cracking the key from this excellent app that runs on rooted android.
Features Of WPS Connect
- With this app, you’ll connect to WiFi networks which have WPS protocol enabled
- WPS Connect is focused on verifying if your router is vulnerable to a default PIN.
- WPS Connect lets you check if your router is vulnerable or not and act accordingly.
Nmap (network mapper) is one the best among different network scanner (port finder) tool, Nmap mainly developed for Unix OS but now it is available on Windows and Android as well. Nmap for android is a network mapping app for your phone! Once your scan finishes you can e-mail the results. This application is not an official app but it looks good.
Features Of Nmap
- Nmap works on both rooted and nonrooted phones
- It helps you to discover hosts, protocols, open ports, services and its configuration and vulnerabilities on networks.
- Nmap binaries are transferred using HTTPS by default.
- Frontend supports all known Android architectures: arm, MIPS and x86.
This is cool wifi penetration testing android app. The main working of this app is for testing WAP/WEP keys for wireless routers to that your android being connected. This app is also considered as harmful by some antiviruses but it doesn’t harm your device.
Features Of Penetrate Pro:
- Routers based on Thomson: Thomson, Infinitum, BBox, Dmax, Orange, SpeedTouch,
- BigPond, O2Wireless, Otenet.
- Pirelli Discus
- Verizon FiOS (only some routers)
- Fastweb (Pirelli & Telsey)
- Jazztel_XXXX and WLAN_XXXX
#10 Network Spoofer
This app is one of the best security testing tools for your android. And this can be used in order to change websites on other people’s computers from your Android-based smartphones. Although this is not exactly a penetration testing tool, it can still show you how easy or difficult it is to hack a particular network with your android.
Features Of Network Spoofer
- Lets you change websites on other people’s computers from an Android phone.
- Connect’s to wifi quickly, you can use the spoof option to make full use of this app.
- Make websites experience gravity
- Redirect websites to other pages
- Delete random words from websites
- Wobble all pictures / graphics around a bit
IP Tools is a powerful network utility suite for analyzing and adjusting networks. It allows quick detecting any computer network problems and boosting network performance. This is a must-have app for IT specialists and network administrators. The app combines the most popular network utilities usually found in Windows or Linux. They will help you fix a network problem easily or optimize the network when you are hundreds kilometers away
Features Of IP- Tools:
- LAN scanner
- DNS lookup
- Port scanner
- Whois – provides information about a website and its owner
- Router setup directly from your smartphone
- Connection log
- IP Calculator
- IP & Host Converter
#12 Packet Capture
Packet capture/Network traffic sniffer app with SSL decryption. Not that feature rich yet, but it’s a powerful debugging tool especially when developing an app. It Capture network packets and record them.
Features of Packet Capture:
- Capture network packets and record them.
- SSL decryption using man-in-the-middle technique.
- No root required.
- Easy to use.
- Show packet in either hex or text.
So above are 10 Best Android Penetration Testing Apps. Download and install these pentesting app in your android to test the attacks on different networks. Hope you like our work, share it with others too. Leave a comment if you need our team help at any of the issue.