Set the custom Serial number on your android mobile to hide its identity over the network and over the various app servers that uses your device serial number to work with the help of xposed module with below guide.
Android Serial number of every mobile device is its identity to recognize that network on the cellular network and to recognize the licenses that had been made for that device and this identity is by default set by the maker of that device. You can’t change the IMEI number to detect over the cellular network but you can actually change this on your device for the temporary time for the apps and the devices licenses. And this actually fakes your device identity and you can use this in very cool way of faking some recharge apps to get the bonus. And you can also change the IMEI number to its default also. And in this guide we will be discussing the same. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How To Change Serial Number Of your Android
The method is quite simple and you just need a rooted android device that will allow Xposed installer to run on device. And after having Xposed installer you will be have to use Xposed module app to change Serial number of your android. For this follow the guide below.
Steps To Change Serial Number of Your Android:
1. First of all you need a rooted android as Xposed installer can be only installed on a rooted android, so Root your android to proceed.
2. After rooting your android device you have to install the Xposed installer on your android and thats quite lengthy process and for that you can proceed with our Guide to Install Xposed Installer On Android.
3. Now after having Xposed framework on your android, the only thing you need is the Xposed module Serial Number Changer that will allow you to change the serial number of your android device.
4. Now install the app and launch it in your android and you just need to provide super user access to the app to proceed and after that you need to reboot your android device for the proper working of the android.
5. Now launch the app and then enter the serial number that you want to set on your device.
So this is all about How To Change Serial Number Of Android. By using this easy method, you can easily fake out the device identity. So must try this out in your device. Hope you like this, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.