Learn How To Use Both Data & WiFi To Boost Internet Download Speed: we are going to share the easiest way to use your Packet data as well as Wifi both at the same time to boost internet download speed. This is possible with an android app which lets you use your mobile data as well as wifi at the same time. Go through the post to know about it.
Today we are going to introduce the android app that may assist you to use your Net pack and WiFi at the same time. Although at least once while using the internet you might have questioned that can we use packet data and WiFi at the same time? Generally, it is not possible because as soon as you turn on your WiFi your packet data got disconnected. So, we are going to introduce you one app that will help you to utilize the packet data and WiFi at the same time. So without wasting any more time let’s know the useful trick.
Use Both Data & WiFi For Boost Internet Speed
- Rooted android device of version 2.2 or higher( Know how to root )
- WiFi and Packet Data available at same time
- Need to Download Super Download Android App for Android [Paid Version Link] [Free Version Link]
How To Use Super Download:
Step 1. First of all, Download and Install Super Download on your android smartphone.
Step 2. After installing Launch the app, you can see the home screen of the app which will display “No active files“
Step 3. Now you need to click on settings and there you need to enable the option of “Dual Networks” which requires root access.
Step 4. Now you can put your desired download link on Super download by simply tapping on a (+) button which is located on the top of the app.
That’s it! now you can download web files much faster by using WiFi and mobile data at the same time.
- Using Both of the networks, packet data, and WiFi require root access in your android. And also, remember to say “authorize” to the superuser prompt.
- As you are using WiFi along with your packet data, you may incur additional charges from your network operator for using packet data only.
- To make the software use its full power, this software requires good and balanced WiFi And mobile packet data without any disconnectivity.
- If you are having good WiFi, still you need 3G or 4G network to make software to work at it’s fullest
- Using Both connections is not supported by some devices
- Some web server may not provide too much downloading speed as will your packet data and wifi will give simultaneously.
- Currently, only HTTP and https protocols are supported (no FTP or torrent yet)
- The Lite version or free one has a file-size limit of 50 megabytes.
So this is the method that will let you use Packet Data and Wifi at the same time. So without wasting any more time install the mentioned app and use both WiFi and your packet data to increase your internet download speed. Thank you for reading the article! Hope you like the post. Leave a comment below if you are facing any trouble at any step.