If you have multiple PC and want to update them all to the latest update that recently came then you must be thinking of updating each and every computer individually by downloading the update package for the individual computer. But this guide can reduce your work and time to the great extent and also saves your lots of internet data that you will wasting by downloading the same package for all the computer. here we have a method by which you can easily get the offline package that you can easily install on all your devices containing windows 10 updates ready. Just follow up the complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Learn How To Update Windows 10 Offline: Time to get updating package offline for your windows 10 to install in multiple PC
How To Update Your Windows 10 Offline
Here you will making any USB drive as a windows update tool that you will use in each computer to update it and that too with offline, the only thing you will need is getting the package first online from one PC and then using it to update any windows 10 PC offline, So follow up the steps below.
Steps To Get Windows 10 Update Package For Offline Install:
- First of all you need to install a cool tool that will allow you to get all the update package offline in your PC and the Portable Update Tool is perfect for this job.
- After downloading this tool install it in your windows 10 and then launch it.
- After installing this tool it will search out all the required files for the tool.
- You just need is select them and then download them, if any of the file get failed to download then you can easily get that file manually download from the internet and then put it into the toolbar folder.
- Now you will be moved to a new windows where you will see your system details, there you need to goto system section.
- Now there check for all the updates that are available for your windows 10.
- Now just select all the updates that you want to download in your PC and this tool will display all the sizes of drivers and download rates and this will be downloading offline.
- Now all the update files will get downloaded to the folder Cache of the tool.
- Now you just need is to copy the Portable Update folder from your program files and then paste it in your USB drive.
- Now you can use this drive to install the updates to any of the PC that containing the same OS version.
- Thats it you are done, now windows 10 PC will get updates offline.
So above is all about How To Update Windows 10 Offline, With this method you can easily install updates to multiple windows 10 PC by just getting update files in one PC. Hope you like this cool solution, do share with others too. Leave a comment if you have any related queries with this.