Smart replies is the feature in the text conversation apps or social media’s with which the automatic reply suggestions get displayed to you on your device’s screen based on your previous replies for some particular messages. This feature helps to save up the time if you are working with some similar kind of conversations most of the time. This feature is although available in the new messaging apps like Google’s Alo and the New iMessage in iOS 10 and not still made for Android and whole of its apps. But if you like this feature and want it up on your Android device then we can help you with that. You will just have to apply the method that is stated and discussed in this article and at the end, you will get this amazing feature working on your device.
Get smart replies in notification bar feature on your android device with the help of android app. It will let you to do custom messages directly from your notification screen by following the below guide.
Also Read: How To Block Ads On Youtube In Android
How to Get Smart Replies in Notifications on Android
The method is quite simple and easy and you just need to follow the simple step by step guide to proceed.
Steps to Get Smart Replies in Notifications on Android:
1. The very first thing that you will have to do is that you will be installing the app called Fluently on your Android device from the Google play store. To let you know something about this app, this app is an amazing piece of artwork that helps you to put in the great feature of Smart Replies on your Android without any further need of any other processes but only some settings in this app.
2. Now after installing this app successfully, launch up this app on your device and then go through some of the introductory prompt messages. After doing all the formalities that appear on the screen, you will get inside this app.
3. After all, that when your app is managed properly you can then use that up on your device. Just wait for the new notifications and from that text notification you will see the option for either direct reply or the smart reply option for the suggestions in the real time.
4. You can then select up the message from the list of smart reply options and then set it up for sending. For editing up that messages you can do that up by long pressing the messages and then add up your distinction.
5. Within the app, you can also set up your custom replies that you want to appear for particular message types, and you can also use the Auto preset option by which the app will make up the list of 10 most used sentences and then save these up. You can also change the looks of the Smart Reply text appearance on your screen from within this app. Many of the other feature set can be modified in this app so as to get the overall great looking and performing Smart Replies.
Also Read: How to Create Stop-Motion Videos on Android
So, that was all you will have to do so as to get in the great feature of Smart Replies on your Android device and you should note that this app works very well for all Facebook, Whatsapp, SMS and Hangouts notifications. At last, I would say that you should try this amazing feature on your Android as you might find it very useful for sure. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.