This is Not a Tattoo, Pregnant Mom Gets Second Degree Burns From Her iPhone 7
This is Not a Tattoo, Pregnant Mom Gets Second Degree Burns From Her iPhone 7

Pregnant mother residing in Western Sydney gets second-degree burns from her iPhone 7 after falling asleep with the smartphone that was resting on her arm.

This is Not a Tattoo, Pregnant Mom Gets Second-Degree Burns From Her iPhone 7

We recently saw that Galaxy Note 7 phones were exploding due to some serious problems in the factory battery anode and cathode cell contact. We have also seen Samsungs throwing up extra $100 to encourage people to turn in Samsung phones.

We have also noticed few cases where iPhones are exploding too. However, due to lack of proofs, the criticism failed to force Apple to look at their products. A similar type of incidence happens to a pregnant mother residing in Western Sydney.

Pregnant mother claims that she has suffered second-degree burns from her iPhone 7. She says that she left her iPhone 7 resting on her arm and felt asleep. The name of the lady is Melanie Tan Pelaez she was watching movies on her new iPhone 7 and she felt asleep while watching the movie and the device was plugged into the charger.

While talking with news.com.au she said “I was woken up by sudden pain, pins, and needles, numbness, and shortness of breath. I went to get dressed and realized my arm was very red, so I then went to the GP and they advised me I needed to go straight to the hospital,”

“The hospital did a number of tests and told me the mark was a burn from a foreign object and told me to check around my bed to see what could be the cause of the injury.” Melanie Tan Pelaez also said that she wasted no time and immediately took the phone into the Apple store to report the incident.

She said, “Apple took my phone and details, but said it couldn’t have been the phone because it didn’t have a distinct smell”. “I then got a call from a member of the executive team who told me they were now handling the matter and had sent the phone to a senior technician in California for testing”

She also said that she has been to the emergency room twice since the incidence happens and she also discussed the option to recover from the scar left on her arm to the plastic surgeon. She waited for three weeks, but still she got no response from Apple so she took this Incidence to Facebook to share about what happened to her.

She Said “Apple seems to think the phone isn’t to blame as it is designed to shut down, but my injury shows this isn’t the case. I’m just lucky because it could have been a lot worse”

“I have been an iPhone user since the beginning and have never had an issue or concern, so it’s really scary and disappointing that something like this happened and can happen to someone else. I just want to create awareness to show people how careful you have to be”

The new iPhone 7 was offered to Ms. Tan Pelaez. However, she got nothing more that she also claimed that she declined the offer for a replacement because she doesn’t trust the device anymore. She just wants to raise the awareness so people don’t have to suffer like she did.

So what you think about this? Share your views in the comment box below.



COMMENTS