InShortViral: Today we are going to show you the complete guide on how to post live photos on Facebook through iPhone 6s.
From December limited number of users of Facebook for iOS gained access to the renewal application that allowed to publish and view Live Photos. The technology will gradually become available to Facebook users around the world, but the exact timing of the social network does not mention.
Also Read: How To Schedule Whatsapp Messages On iPhone
So if you are one of them who wants to post live photos on facebook wall, you need to have an iPhone 6s or 6s Plus first. Because the live photo posting feature was only available in these two phones. If you have iPhone 6s or 6s plus then you just need Facebook now for posting live photos directly on your wall.
Also Read: How To Schedule Text Messages On iPhone
iPhone 6s users are are really loving this awesome feature of facebook. But the sad news was you can only see the still images of live photos until you are running facebook on iOS 9 devices.
How To Post Your Live Photos on Facebook from iPhone 6s
Today I am going to show you the complete guide on how to post live photos on Facebook through iPhone 6s. This is going to be short steps which you must follow to get the full benefit of the feature.
Follow these steps to successfully post live photos in your facebook wall using iPhone 6S. For brief details, I am adding some screenshot which will make you every steps clear.
Also Read: How to Factory Reset iPhone Without Password
1. Launch Facebook on your iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus, Login with your account.
2. Now tap on Photos.
3. Now browse the live photo from your phone which you want to be upload in your facebook account.
4. After that hit the Done button.
5. After that you will be asked to say something about this photo, Now you will see the live box emerges at the bottom right of the photo.
6. You need to tap on a Live box if you want to view a live photo or else only still image will be displayed.
7. Now you can give it a message or description and at last press the Post button to upload your live photo. That’s it!
You can easily upload short live photos of 2-3 second with this new feature, you need to give live photo option manually for each photo the reason behind this was simple that is facebook doesn’t want to reveal up live photos in public because it might contain something that you don’t want to make it public. With these easy steps, you can easily post live photos to facebook.