Another iPhone Explodes In Student's Back Pocket! Catches Fire During Class
Another iPhone Explodes In Student's Back Pocket! Catches Fire During Class

As we all know Samsung has almost recalled all its explosive Note 7 devices. Now iPhone 6 Plus explodes in student’s back pocket and catches fire during the class

Another iPhone Explodes In Student’s Back Pocket! Catches Fire During Class

We have recently seen Samsung Galaxy Note 7 had some serious problems into factory battery anode and cathode cell contact, which is resulting in overheating and can cause the battery to catch fire. We have also seen images of the brand new iPhone 7 surfaced online that simply shows the smartphone caught fire due to some kind of explosions.

Two days ago, we have also seen some reports arose from China that suggests that another iPhone comes up with a faulty battery and it also showed some picture proof. Following it now iPhone 6 Plus explodes and it burns a hole in the student’s Pants.

Darin Hiavaty, a student at Rowan College in Burlington County who is having an iPhone 6 Plus which is just six months old said that his iPhone 6 plus caught fire during a class and after he said that his iPhone 6 plus exploded in his back pocket.

Darin Hiavaty told 6ABC “I felt this crazy, hot burning in my leg,”. “Right as class was starting, my phone started smoking in my pocket. It was a fire”

Rebecca Bookbinder, a student of Rowan College who is sitting nearby said “Out of nowhere, we heard a fizzing and a popping sound. Suddenly a great mass of smoke comes out from his pocket”

Rebecca Bookbinder said “Everyone was kind of like, ‘What is that? What is that? And then we all realized that’s his phone that combusted in the middle of class,”

Darin Hiavaty said “It was super hot so I flinched, grabbed it, threw it on the ground. Had to kick it because it was on fire”

The report stated that campus public safety arrived at the class after fifteen minutes. The fire had already been extinguished. However, the classroom was reportedly full of smoke which forced the students to move to another room.

The good part is Darin Hiavaty was not injured he just got a huge hole in his pant. Apple is yet to respond in this case. However, Apple had confirmed it’s investigating, so we could expect more information could be released soon.



COMMENTS