Everyone is insane about iOS because the user interface is simply astounding so everyone craves for it. Some people can’t afford this expensive product. So, as everybody acknowledges that android is becoming popular day by day due to its customization. And till now we discussed some guides by which you can enjoy the iOS features right in your android and in this article we will be discussing one of such type that is getting iOS like home screen search right on your android. Yes it is possible and can easily be done with some simple guide that we are going to discuss in this article. This feature is amazing as you can directly find any app by swiping done in your home screen. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Get the iOS like home screen search right on your android using the android app that will convert the android UI such that you can easily access the search button by swiping down on your homescreen.
How to Get iOS-like Homescreen Search on Android
The method is simple and straight and you just need a simple launcher app that will add up this feature in your android and also allow user to customize their devices according to your wish. So follow up the below steps to proceed.
Features Of Evie App:
Evie is a launcher providing universal search across your device. By typing only a few characters, you can:
• Launch any app
• Call, text, or email any of your contacts
• Look up places, movies and TV shows, musicians, apps, and Web pages
• Take action:
◦ Get a ride with Uber
◦ Make reservations
◦ Order delivery
◦ Stream movies on Netflix or Hulu
◦ Buy tickets
◦ Listen to music
Also Read: How To Stream PC Audio To Android Device
Steps To Get iOS-like Homescreen Search on Android:
- First of all in your android phone download and install the app Evie the app that will allow you to add some of the iOS feature right on your phone.
- After installing the app and launch it and allow it to be applied on your android.
- Now it will ask you Would you like to import app and folder layout from the previous launcher simply click on yes.
- Thats it now the launcher will get set to your device and iOS like search home screen feature will there in your device and you simply need to swipe down and search anything you want to explore in your device.
Also Read: Best Android Tricks & Android Hacks 2016
So above discussion is all about How to Get iOS-like Homescreen Search on Android. By using the above simple and easy guide, you can simply add this cool feature of searching anything right from your homescreen by just swiping down. Hope you like the guide, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.