How To Make Calls Using Gmail – Gmail is very popular mailing network. Today many people are using Gmail account daily to send and receive emails. But this network is not limited to that. As now there are many features get added to this network .And among all the features of Gmail, Calling also one of the best feature which many of us don’t know and this feature of Gmail allows us to make national and international calls from your account. Google has introduced this feature to call any mobile or even a landline using their Gmail account from any smart device. Now in this post, I will explain the method to Make Calls Using Gmail. Just follow the below steps to make calls from your Gmail account. Check out How To Make Calls Using Gmail,
How To Make Calls Using Gmail
Steps To Make Calls Using Gmail
Just follow the below steps to make calls using Gmail:-
- Firstly Sign into your Gmail account on the Gmail web page, if you don’t have an account create new and proceed.
- Download the Google voice plugin which will be shown in the dial box.
- Download the voice plugin and install on your browser.
- Once you login to your account click on the call phone button,which will be in phone icon under the More text.
- Once the installation is completed you need to select the country which you want to call.
- Type the mobile number to whom you want to call and finally click on the blue call button.
How To Make Calls Using Gmail – That’s it, you are done with this . Now you can easily make any national and international calls using your Gmail call and it is totally free and by Gmail you can also make video calls with your friends by individually or with a group call.Hope you like the post. Don’t forget to share the post. Leave a comment below if you face any problem at any step.