We came up with a trick for How To Hide Whatsapp Images & Videos From Gallery. This trick doesn’t need any third-party app to be installed in your phone. The hidden feature is present in your Phone’s default file manager only.
One of the most traditional messaging app WhatsApp is now holding billion of a user that transfer and receives messages, images, videos and locations etc. Additionally, users chat individually or in groups too, but sometimes you receive some of the content in your WhatsApp groups etc whichever you don’t aspire to offer with anyone but several media’s appears in the Gallery.
Through Gallery, you can show your camera picture, videos and received images from Bluetooth etc. WhatsApp media is also listed in your Android Gallery automatically. So If you don’t want to include any of your WhatsApp content in your Phone’s default Gallery, simply read the below method to proceed.
Also Read: Whatsapp Tricks 2016 and Whatsapp Hacks
How To Hide Whatsapp Images & Videos From Gallery
When you are attached to wifi network some of your WhatsApp content gets auto-downloaded which you may not want to download and these media appears directly in your Phone’s gallery which sometimes gives the bad consequence of yours on the person who may examine your gallery. So to dodge this simply understand the method to disappear WhatsApp content from a gallery. just follow the below steps to proceed.
- First of all open File Explorer of your device.
- Now navigate to Whatsapp folder in the file manager. Now open the folder named Media there. Now there you will see all the folder of your WhatsApp content including WhatsApp images and WhatsApp videos.
- Now rename the folder Whatsapp images to “.Whatsapp” images (without quotation marks) if you want to hide WhatsApp images from the gallery.
- Rename Whatsapp Videos to”.Whatsapp Videos” (without quotation marks) if you want to hide WhatsApp video files from your gallery.
- Now open settings-> Apps manager and there you will find the gallery in the All section, click on it.
- Now scroll little down and click on a clear cache.
Also Read: How To Schedule Whatsapp Messages On Android
That’s it! you are prepared, immediately open your gallery and you will notice that the WhatsApp content will not be displayed there.
So the preceding is all about Hide Whatsapp Images & Videos From Gallery. By this, you can efficiently secure your privacy and can avoid many embarrassing situations. And also, you can rename that folder back to original names too if you want to display them back in the gallery. Hope you like the article, don’t forget to share it with your friends and leave a comment below if you have any related queries.