Today we are going to share top 10 best first-person shooting game for your android smartphone. So read out the full post to discover the best FPS Games.
Today millions of people are utilizing the android phone. Now an Android device enhances major part of our life. Everybody admires to play games on their smartphone. There are lots of cool games available for your android device in Google Play Store.
In this post, I will be reviewing Top 10 Best First-Person Shooter (FPS) Games for Android. These games are just wonderful as this will be giving you the great shooting experience. So if you are just like me, who loves to play FPS games on an android smartphone then this article is for you. Just check out the games below and download which you like most.
Top 10 Best First-Person Shooter (FPS) Games for Android
Underneath I have selected 10 Best First-Person Shooter for android and you will love to play these games as I have selected these games on the basis of their download rates, user reviews and some of my personal experience.
#1 Hitman: Sniper
Remember Agent 47 in Hitman? Its time to step into the shoes of Agent 47 in Hitman: the sniper and discover the most compelling sniper experience in mobile. The amazing part of the game is. It is a paid app, you can buy this game at just Rs.10. So, don’t waste your time in making a decision go for it.
- Tactical missions in Montenegro
- Zombie challenge mode in Death Valley
- More than 150 missions and 11 different targets
- 17 Weapons with unique abilities
Dead Effect 2
Looking to push the boundaries of mobile gaming to another level, Dead Effect 2 is a console-quality action sci-fi shooter with RPG elements. Follow the enticing storyline, train and develop your character, collect and upgrade weapons, gear, nd high-tech body implants.
- Breathtaking graphics using the latest Android & NVIDIA technology
- Realistic ragdoll effects and stunning environments
- Narrated by professional voice actors
- Atmospheric soundtrack and movie-quality sound effects
#3 Modern Combat 5: Blackout
It is one of the best First-Person Shooter game. This game also has it’s for previous parts and this cool game is developed by Gameloft and its high graphic quality makes it better than many other games. This game is paid in Google Play Store. And also, this game has very positive user ranking in it.
- 6 customizable classes that you can level up across single- and multiplayer
- Epic team clashes in Squad vs. Squad matches
- Unlock higher-tier weapons by mastering lower-tier ones
- Customize the perfect weapon using a host of attachments and jump straight into the action
- Flawless graphics, music and voice performances perfectly adapted for a shooter game
#4 N.O.V.A. 3: Freedom Edition
N.O.V.A. 3: Freedom Edition is another best FPS game that has both a competitive online mode and an extensive campaign mode where you’ll have to face an alien invasion. This game is really very cool with good graphics quality that even runs perfectly on the normal android device too. Must try this game.
- An epic storyline: Humanity finally returns to Earth after years of exile! Fight in 10 immersive levels across the galaxy, from a war-torn Earth to a frozen Volterite city.
- Multiple weapons and powers: Run, shoot, drive vehicles, and pilot a mech to defeat hordes of enemies.
- Join 12-player battles in 7 multiplayer modes (Capture the Point, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, etc.) on 7 different maps.
- For the first time, multiple allies can jump inside the same vehicle and spread destruction on the
#5 Dead Trigger 2
The one of the coolest and my favorite game that every android user must install on your android device. The gameplay is addicting, the graphics are simply unmatched, and are even better on NVIDIA-powered devices with lifelike physics, active lighting, and exceptional detail in it.
- Travel across 10 regions in different parts of the world.
- Explore 33 unique environments.
- Grab your favorite Zombie annihilator from 37 kinds of weapons.
- Go for the action in more than 600 gameplay scenarios.
#6 Frontline Commando: WW2
This is another good game as it has lots of download in Google play store and also the As the name suggests, WW2 takes place in the throes of World War II. In this game, players participate in the battle for Europe. And there are lots of mission in this game that you will love to complete in it.
- Master challenging objectives in Assault, Sniper and Rocket Launcher missions to clear war-torn streets and rural villages of Axis invaders
- New and improved weapons are at your disposal to help lead the Allied forces to victory.
- With cutting-edge graphics and precise controls, you can see and feel the action of WW2.
#7 SHADOWGUN: DeadZone
This game is actually a multiplayer game that gives you the best first person shooting experience in your android device. In this You’ll be crouching behind walls, jumping over barriers and tossing grenades while fighting off enemies and lots more.
- Experience intense tactical multiplayer combat with up to 12 players connected online.
- Choose from two popular game modes – Deathmatch and Zone Control, various maps and from 10 playable characters
- As a character’s ranking increases, new elements will be unlocked and available during gameplay
- New control elements such as sprint and roll have been implemented into gameplay
This is the best-looking zombie shooter ever made for mobile devices winning the fistful of awards. The graphics of the game is high and you it had a smooth gameplay. Moreover, this game is from one of the top developer MADFINGER.
- Three hundred missions–more bang for your buck! Unique enemies and bosses: SHERIFF, DODGER, MINESWEEPER, BUTCHER, and more!
- More than fifty–count ’em!–weapons, including LSAT, SAIGA-12K shotgun, and M24 sniper rifle!
- Friendly units to help you survive!
- GPU-simulated particle effects, numbering in the tens of thousands
#9 Into The Dead
Into the Dead throws you into the gruesome world of the zombie apocalypse where there are no second chances. Do what you have to in order to stay alive, keep moving as fast as you can, and protect yourself by any means necessary. When the Dead are rising, run!
- Intense gameplay with stunning visuals & sound depicting a grim zombie apocalypse
- Unlock an arsenal of powerful weapons and perks to help you stay alive
- Missions and mini goals provide constant challenges to overcome
- Challenge your friends to beat your high scores
- Ongoing updates to deliver new modes, features, and content
#10 Critical Ops
Critical Ops is a fast-paced FPS that will test your reflexes and tactical skill. Experience the thrill of modern terrorist warfare as you fight a critical strike operation as a counter-terrorist or aim to cause destruction as a terrorist.
- Fight for domination alongside your friends, or show the world your skill by leading the individual scoreboard.
- Join the competitive combat in the most skill-based portable FPS!
- Guns range from pistols to AK47 to sniper rifles
So preceding are Top 10 Best First-Person Shooter (FPS) Games for Android. With these android games you will unquestionably have lots of fun with your android device and also, you can break out your friends score record to have a more fun-filled adventure of gaming. Don’t forget to share these cool games with others too. And also, tell us your favorite game in a comment box below.