The social networking giant, Facebook is the most popular social networking platform which is having 1.59 billion monthly active users. If you are having many friends, then you may have a curiosity to find out the persons who visit your Facebook profile. So, we have mentioned some simple steps below which will help you in knowing who visited your Facebook profile.
Many people use third party applications to find out who visited their profile. The application once checked may circulate spammy messages from your account, and you can revoke access to such apps in Settings section. However, the third party sites may not give you appropriate results of the same, so we have stated a method which will not require any third party application.
Here is How To Find Who Visited Your Facebook Profile
It is not that complicated to find out who visited your profile, just follow the simple steps mentioned below :
- Open your Facebook Timeline [eg. Facebook.com/kzmempire]
2. Right click on your timeline and then select “View page Source”.
3. You will be redirected to page where you will find many codes.
4. Then press CTRL + F on your keyboard, then a search bar will appear. Search InitialChatFriendsList.
5. You will see many numbers there, actually these are the profile IDs of people who visit your timeline.
6. The profile ID will be like this “100001924873561-2″, every profile ID will contain “-2”, so you have to remove “-2” from any profile ID which you will find on the View Page Source. For example, Facebook.com/100001924873561
Remember, that first ID indicates the one who visited your profile frequently while as the last ID indicates your friends who rarely visits your profile.
So, these are steps which will help you in finding the friends who visit your profile more often. By using this method, you will not need any third party application. If you still have any questions regarding this post, you are welcomed to mention it at the comment section below.