InShortViral: Get your iPhone factory reset without having the password that is needed while clearing all the data and settings
If your iPhone is lagging or you want your iPhone to be completely refreshed then the Factory reset is always the better option that cleans up all your iPhone data and your device’s performance gets boost up. But the major issue that usually faced with reset is the password lock that had set there, and if you don’t have that then you are unable to reset settings on your iPhone. But we are here with its solution, as you can use some other ways to reset your iPhone and that is what we had discussed right here. So have a look on these method discussed below to proceed.
Also Read: Best Hidden iPhone Secret Codes
How to Factory Reset iPhone Without Password
Here you will be using iPhone recovery mode to factory reset your device and that too using a PC tool that will allow you to reset all your iPhone data and settings. And using this method you will not require any password to reset your device. So have a look on complete steps below to proceed.
Steps To Factory Reset iPhone Without Any Need Of Password
- First of all you need to backup your iPhone and for that our post will guide you.
- After taking complete backup of your device, you need some tools that are iOSBoot Genius & iTunes which will be helping you to reset your iPhone.
- After downloading these tool in your windows PC install them.
- Now take the original USB data cable of your iPhone and connect your iPhone with your computer using it.
- Now launch the iOSBoot Genius tool in your windows PC and wait for the tool to detect your iPhone that you connected with your PC using USB cable.
- Now you simply need to enter to the recovery mode of your iPhone by clicking on “Enter Recovery Mode” of iOSBoot Genius.
- Now a popup from iTunes will appear asking “iPhone is in recovery mode and you must restore it before it can be used with iTunes” then simply click on Ok.
- Now simply restore your iPhone by clicking on Restore iPhone button in itunes.
- Now you can simply restore your iCloud backup in your device.
- Thats it you are done, now you iPhone is successfully reset and gets back to its factory settings and that too without any need of password or any passcode that you need when trying to reset it internal settings of iPhone.
Also Read: How To Add 3D Touch Feature On Any iPhone
So above is all about Factory Reset iPhone Without Password. With this method you can easily restore or say Factory reset your iPhone and that too without any need of password and passcode by just using some simple steps discussed in this post. Hope you like this cool solution, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you still facing any problem with the method discussed above.