Enable Google’s Material design feature in Google Chrome Browser
Material design is a comprehensive guide for visual, motion, and interaction design across platforms and devices and the Google is working on the same. As material design is actually making the looks as such that it can be eye catching plus the design must be in interest of user. And this material design is now embed with the Google smart devices that are Android. And after this this design is also for Google chrome desktop browser too. Yes its now available for Google Chrome browser too and you can enable this feature in your Google chrome browser and with that you can enjoy the cool material design. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How to Enable Google’s Material Design in Chrome’s Desktop Browser
The guide is simple and straight and you just need to alter some of the flags settings of your google chrome and you will enable this material design on your Google Chrome browser and that will let you to have better content reading and understanding ability. So follow up the below steps to proceed.
Also Read: How To Auto Mute Noise Tabs On Google Chrome
Steps To Enable Google’s Material Design in Google Chrome:
1. First of all in your Google chrome you need to open the hidden flag page that you can open by pasting this chrome://flags in your Google chrome and then pressing enter.
3. Now you need to search for the option Enable All Material Design Options and that you can do by pressing ctrl+F and then typing Material.
5. Now on the other below option select enable that is for touch version devices.
6. Now you need to Relaunch the Chrome as the changes will take effect the next time you relaunch Google Chrome.
7. Thats it after relaunch there you will see the material design of Google Chrome browser.
So above is all about How to Enable Google’s Material Design in Chrome’s Desktop Browser. With this method you can easily enable the cool material design feature in your Desktop chrome browser. So try this out today. Hope you like this, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.