Today there are more than billions of people that are using android device. As android is the only device which can be easily customized with the lots of cool tweaks and tricks that you may have learned from our site or anywhere else. And today we again come up with something very cool. You must read our articles about the Xposed tweaks that can do the things that a non rooted android can’t do. And today we come up with the cool tweak of modifying or disabling the android sensors. Yes it’s possible and that’s too very easily as the guide we are going to discuss in this article will help you to edit the functionality of any of the sensors in your android device, So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Learn How To Disable and Modify Working Of any Sensors In Android: Modify the working of your android sensors easily using the Xposed module to customize the android easily after rooting your android mobile.
Also Read: How To Use Android As Mouse and Keyboard
How To Disable and Modify Working Of any Sensors In Android
The method is very simple and easy and you just need a cool xposed module that will let you to disable and modify any of the sensors in your android device and that will be possible only after rooting your android device. So follow the simple steps below to proceed.
Also Read: Best Android Tricks & Android Hacks
Steps To Disable And Modify Working Of Any Sensors:
1. First of all you need a rooted android as Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted android, so Root your android to proceed.
2. After rooting your android device you have to install the Xposed installer on your android and that’s quite lengthy process and for that you can proceed with our Guide to Install Xposed Installer On Android.
In some of the old versions of android this may can’t work for that user can get the Xposed apk and try to directly install the Xposed Installer. After installing apk simply click on Install/Update button there.
3. Now after having Xposed framework on your android the only thing you need the cool app that is Sensor Disabler.
4. Now you need to enable this module in the Xposed installer modules by simply clicking on it.
5. Now you will see all the sensors that are there in your device and you can edit any of them according to your wish by simply clicking on it and you can then either modify it or can disable that.
So this is all about How To Disable And Modify Working Of Any Sensors. Use the complete guide discussed above and you can easily do any of the changes on the sensors of your android device and that too easily. So try this out today. Hope you like this guide, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.