We going to show 7 best Download manager for you android smartphone, this Download Manager’s will help you a lot if you want to increase your download speed and wants your files to be download more quickly than before.
There are millions of user who is utilizing android today. And almost all of them may be downloading something from internet. But multiple of them use an only stock download manager that is the download manager that is installed in their android by default.
But many time users demanded that these download manager not give much downloading speed . This is because these download manger are limited to certain speed limits. Thats why i suggest you to use a third party download manager. These download manager not only give you better downloading experience, but there is also a pause and resume feature available.
7 Best Download Manager For Your Android Smartphone
Below i have listed the best 7 download manager of android. These are selected on the basis of their download rate, user ratings and user reviews.
This app automatically captures the downloadable files and links from supported browsers or just long-tap on the downloadable link in your default browser and then select this download manager to download the file. This app supports browsers like Chrome, Dolphin, Stock Browser, Boat Browser and many more.
Features of Advanced Download Manager:
- Download up to 3 files at a time.
- Accelerate download speed by multithreading.
- Recognize links from the browser and clipboard.
- Backup downloaded files on SD card.
- Sound and vibration of a completion notification.
- Save files according to types in the different folder.
- Schedule files download in advance.
- Site management.
- Runs the downloads in the background.
- Support queuing, auto-retry, pause and resume.
This download manager is a fast Android download manager that can boost your download speed up to 5 times than the stock downloaders. Turbo app uses multiple HTTP connections to accelerate download speed to much extent. Also to increase download speed, you can increase maximum connections per download for a file.
Features of Turbo Download manager:
- Unlimited file size supported.
- Background progress.
- Sound notifications of download completion.
- Download history.
- Configure download directory settings.
This app presents a nice and easy startup wizard when you firstly launch this app, which shows you how to add downloads to this app and prompts you whether you want to download with Wi-Fi, 3G or any network available at your android.
Features of Easy Downloader Pro:
- Multiple protocols supported so multiple files supported.
- Download multiple files at the same time to speed up at least 50%.
- Pause or resume downloads.
- 10 download progresses at the same time.
- Download files are placed in order.
- Be able to manage files in SD card.
- Progress bar and notifications.
- Copy and paste link to download files.
- Rename the files.
This is one of the Best Download Manager for Android as this app doesn’t provide unnecessary options in preference apart from the basic part and download folder. In this, you can download almost all types of files with this download manager very easily and with high download rate.
Features of Download Manager for Android:
- Three times faster download speed.
- Download HTML 5 web pages and videos.
- Simple and easy-to-use interface.
- Web page bookmark management.
- Voice and speech quick search.
- Download web page history suggestion.
- Download with the active progress bar.
- Support Google, Yahoo, YouTube, Twitter search.
- Social sharing of the download files.
- Resume, cancel and pause any download progress.
#5 Loader Droid
This is as same as the download manager discussed above. This download manager has the capability to pause and resume the downloading file. This provides speed booster option in it.
Feature of Loader Droid:
- Auto pause of internet connection failure.
- Resume when internet connection recovered.
- Download with WiFi, 2G or 3G.
- Recognize links in the browser automatically.
- It provides an option for setting the default connection profile for all your download as well as individual ones.
- Increase download speed by parting the download files.
- Schedule downloads like ADM.
- Dark and Light theme for your preference.
IDM is also counted as one of the popular download managers, The reason behind this is because of its computer version and the download speed. Users are mainly attracted to that software which helps them to get their files downloaded in maximum speed. You can easily download videos or any type of files using this app
Features Of IDM Download Manager
- Address bar auto suggestion from history
- Supports Java Scripts
- Support HTML 5 web pages and videos
- Integrated Google Search
- Ability to spoof browser’s User-Agent string to display web pages like desktop, iPhone, iPad, Firefox,
- Live downloading progress bar for speed indicator
Guess what? if you want to control your downloads efficiently then Fast Download Manager is only for you. Files are download much faster as compared to another download manager out there in Google play store.
Features of Fast Download Manager
- Built-in browser. Surf the web and download from any file-sharing service, social network, or torrent tracker.
- Favorite sites. Add frequently visited sites to Favorites for quicker access.
- Compatible with any browser. Use the browser of your choice and let Fast Download Manager the files for you.
- Material design. No download manager has ever been more stylish!
- Large files download. A faster and more reliable way of downloading large files.
So foregoing are the Best Download Manager For Android. These download manager will give you a greater downloading experience in your android with conventional downloading speed and have inclinations of pause and resume the downloading file. Don’t forget to share this post. Tell us your favorite download manager in a comment box below: