We are going to share 10 best custom ROM for your rooted android smartphone. Go through the post to know about those Custom ROMs and discover their features.
For android users, we are here with Best Custom Rom For Rooted Android. Android rooting is now a very common process for millions of users who are using this smartphone. Many of you have rooted your android device and already tried lots of cools apps in your rooted android. But you can do much more with them by installing custom ROMs. Custom ROM is the custom interface for your android that gives your android a very fresh look with the complete change in interface and the features. So before choosing custom ROM for your device have a look on the best custom ROMs for your android.
Also Read: Things To Do Before Rooting Your Android
Best Custom Rom To Install After Rooting Android
In this article, we have selected some of the best custom ROMs that really give your android an attractive interface and you will surely love to use. As change is always good. So have a look on the cool custom ROM that you can flash in your android device after rooting it.
As today cyanogen interface is getting much popular after the release of One plus One and One plus Two. This custom ROM is really one of the best that completely change your android interface. You can easily find the stable version of this ROM for your android device with respective model. The cool features and superfast interface make this ROM best of all the others.
- Privacy Guard: Control what your applications can learn about you and your contacts
- Global Blacklist: Baked right into the OS is the ability to flag telemarketers, robot-callers, annoying people (yes even the in-laws) and blacklist them.
- Quick Setting Ribbon: Embed quick toggles (and even your camera) right in your notification drawer, just one swipe away.
- Theme: With the integrated theme engine, you can change the look and feel of the entire OS.
- Trebuchet: Not only does our custom launcher ‘Trebuchet’ allow for customizing the layout of the home screen, it’s backed by a comprehensive, built from the ground-up theme engine.
- Superuser: Manage root access to only the applications you trust, check access logs, and revoke their access when you are done.
Also Read: How To Speed Up Android Device After Rooting
#2 Pac-Man ROM
This ROM is also a good one and personally tested by me on my android device. This ROM gives a fresh look to your android. Flashing this ROM is the best way to get rid of the boring look of stock ROM. So must give a try to this ROM in your android.
- PAC-ROM offers a unique custom ROM experience with their tweaks and options.
- You can get constant updates with their nightly builds with the latest changes and modifications
- You can follow their developers live on their Gerrit review and can see what they are working on
#3 MIUI ROM
As today, you all are familiar with Xiaomi mobiles and their cool interface. Now you can get that interface in your android using this cool ROM. You will get all the features of MI on your android, the same Icon looks, lock features and all the interface exactly same. This is one of the best custom ROM that i loved to use on my android.
- With MIUI 6, you can identify, mark or block unwanted calls with several detailed options
- The home screen has always been the central place to switch between apps and enable or disable features.
- View all new notifications on your lock screen the instant you wake your phone up.
- Access over 5,000 beautiful MIUI themes for your phone, each artfully designed by renowned designers to customize your phone the way you want it to be.
- MIUI 6 offers many powerful built-in tools to help you achieve more in less time.
#4 Paranoid Android
This is the best ROM you will ever try. This ROM is fast, stable and supports a ton of devices, including the Nexus series and the OnePlus One, although for the recent you might want to check out the newly released OxygenOS (a part of PA’s team has contributed to its development) before you decide to settle for Paranoid Android. Must try this ROM in your android.
- Immersive mode- Hide the system bars globally. Give your apps more real estate to show colorful images, funny texts and entertaining videos on.
- Pie- Enhance the simplicity of the navigation bar while saving screen space on Immersive mode.
- Peek- Glance at your notifications when pulling your phone out of your pocket right after the notification buzz.
- Dynamic System Bars- Merge your status and navigation bars with the surrounding content.
This is also a better choice than your default interface of your android. Its interface somehow looks like the interface of Micromax and Lava etc but this Rom is better than them. So must try out this ROM as this will speed up processing of your android device.
- Flippable Quick Settings
- Roadrunner mode
- Daydream enhancements
- Integrated Performance Control
- 3D depth Phase Beam
#6 Aokp Custom Rom
This ROM is better than the number where it is listed. In this ROM you will be able to find all the settings of ROM in the ROM control tab in Settings, also the features is pretty much awesome as well – you can easily change the height of the navigation bar according to your needs and lots more that you will get to know after flashing this in your android.
- Show RAM usage in the Current Apps window
- Show battery percentage
- Alternative display the Quick Settings (tiles or strip (as before))
- Move cursor with volume up / down
- Restart switch in the on / off menu
- Multiple assignment of the navigation keys
- 5 shortcuts in the navigation ring
- No warning volume for the headphones
- Backup APKs
- Ribbon menu (also for lock screen)
- Change all the animations of user interfaces
- Individually notification LED for each app rules (color and interval)
- Automatic activation of Immersive mode by certain apps
This is only ROM whose interface I love till know, no launcher can compete for this. In this ROM, there is cool apps chooser at the right corner, a cool menu exposure and lots more that you can watch out for using this in your device.
- Invert the whole ROM including Gapps with one click.
- A complete replacement of the AOSP recent screen to allow better multitasking, along with marking favorite apps.
- Based on CM’s PIE, inspired by PA’s PIE with a light touch of Slim. A true community feature.
- A full replacement of the official Google closed source dialer with added features.
- Disable unnecessary permissions set by app developers.
- Shake your device to launch apps or secure it on lock screen.
#8 Carbon ROM
This is also a good ROM with the great interface. Actually this ROM best fit for the users that wants more in less space. As this ROM compresses the size of everything and there are lots of new features that you can discover in this ROM. So, must try this ROM.
- Customize the colors of your Navigation Bar for a more personal touch
- Customize the Battery, signal icons to be symbols or percentages. Add a number to Pending Notifications
- Swipe away all your Recent Apps with a button press
- Add more options and toggles to your Power Menu
- Your favorite Apps, shortcuts, and Actions can be pinned to the Navigation Bar for quick access
- Put up to 4 apps and shortcut in the quick launch Ring
#9 Vanilla RootBox
Like its name this ROM is also interesting one and one of the refreshing ROM that you will love to flash in your device. Vanilla RootBox definitely fits this pattern as it combines the super powers of the above mentioned ROMs, Must try out this once.
- Per-App Colors (Statusbar, Icons, NavBar)
- Per-App UI (Phone, Tablet, Phablet)
- Home button call answer (Accessibility Option)
- Clock: Increasing Alarm
- Phone: Advance Phone Settings (Vibrate on Answer, Every 45 Seconds, On Hangup and On Call Waiting)
- Low Battery Warning (Pop-up & Sound, Pop-up only, Sound only, Off)
- Option to control cursor in text fields using volume keys
- Screen Security Features (Unlock options: Quick Unlock, Delay Screen Lock, Menu Unlock, Home Unlock)
#10 Liquid Smooth ROM
This is the last but not the least one and also, if you’re a person who is dying to increase your Android phone’s performance, Liquid Smooth ROM is just for you. It emphasis purely on performance and speed. The UI is left alone, as like naked Android. Must try out this ROM.
- CM 12 Theme engine
- Custom Navbar options
- AOKP system animation control
- Option to use volume keys to control media volume anytime
- Option to customize device hostname
- Option to not wake up device when charge is plugged/unplugged
- Volume rocker wakes up
- IME switcher notification control
- Option to show kernel toolchain and other info by tapping kernel version in about phone/tablet
- Timeout and instant lock options added to slide unlock instead of just secure keyguard options
- Developer options enabled by default
So above are Top Best Custom Rom For Rooted Android. Before selecting any of the above ROM to make sure that it’s for your android model and must be free from bugs that are stable one. As if you flash a wrong or buggy ROM then there will be the risk of bricking up your android phone. Hope you like this guide, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.