we are going to share 12 Best Android games to play without internet connection. Go through the post to discover the games.
When you don’t have internet connection in your android device then games are the only thing by which you can kill your boring times. And all of you know that mostly cool games work on the internet. However, we have some games that work without the internet. So have a look at these games.
Best Android Games To Play Without Internet Connection
Below I have listed 12 best games that you will love to play offline. Moreover, this game doesn’t need an active internet connection to run.
#1 Crossy Road
This is one of the best arcade game that is now available for android after its release PC version. This game is amazing one to play when you don’t have internet connection in your android. And also, this game is one of my favorite where you have to cross roads with where trick obstacles. So must try out this game on your android device.
- Play Crossy Road on your big screen with Android TV
- Collect over 100 retro-styled, pop art inspired characters
- Cross roads, train tracks, and rivers – endlessly hop forever
- Dodge traffic in a candy wonderland with the Android Robot
- Simple, pure, innovative gameplay
This is the another best game that you would love to play on your android. EA SPORTS UFC brings the intensity of MMA to your fingertips like never before. HD-quality visuals, intuitive touch controls, and action-packed gameplay create a unique combat experience for novice and veteran fight fans alike.
- Choose from over 70 fighters in four divisions and begin your journey to the top
- A SPORTS UFC brings the intensity of MMA to your fingertips like never before.
- Play some of UFC’s biggest real-world bouts through in-game Live Events.
- Climb the ranks and hone your striking, wrestling, and submission skills along the way.
Also Read: Top 5 Best Football Games For Android
The another good game that will help you to pass out your free time. Limbo is the genius. Freaky, weird genius. Disturbing, uncomfortable genius. It is an addictive survival game the storyline of this game is awesome.
This is one the best and addictive games that work without internet connection. In this game, you have to Tap to flip the direction and avoid obstacles and you will get 4 medals to unlock more characters.
In this game, you can you resist the evil within you, forge a legend of heroic proportions, and ultimately destroy the dark essence that haunts your dreams. So must give a try to this game in your device.
- Explore the tactical depth of high-level Dungeons & Dragons combat.
- Travel to Tethyr in this thrilling conclusion to the Bhaalspawn saga, and delve into the treasure-filled halls of Watcher’s Keep
- Enhanced Edition also offers the following premium content available for purchase
- Enhanced Edition includes the original Shadows of Amn campaign, as well as the following expansions:
The best game for your the user that love to play games related to food. This game is recommended for larger screens (phablets) and tablets. So play this game on your device and have fun.
- Nearly everything is unlocked from the start of the game for you to purchase
- With hours of content and tons of secrets and unlockables, Cook, Serve, Delicious will provide a big challenge for anyone who’s ready to take their crumbling, rat infested eatery to a luxurious Platinum Star Restaurant.
- Includes a brand new tutorial experience, re-optimized UI for better support across all screens, and 22 Google Play achievements and leaderboards!
#7 Sorcery! 2
The best ever game that you will love to play in your android without the internet connection. With a seemingly endless number of outcomes, Sorcery 2 offers hours upon hours of gameplay… one of the best game.
- 3D spell-casting system: cast over 48 spells, with weird and wonderful story-changing effects
- New gambling game: can you outwit the citizens of Kharé at Swindlestones?
- Over thirty different monsters to fight with our unique strategic combat
- More than double the content of Part 1: over 300,000 words, with 10,000 choices, and everyone is remembered
The another good game to come up from your boring time. Follow Billy as he tries to find redemption from his uncertain past. Chase your destiny on the high seas and embark on a heroic quest for glory and gills.
- Hours of gameplay across the continents including a never-ending Infinite arcade world.
- Dozens of unlockables, weapons, and items including popular fishing gear like the Most Expensive Hairdryer In The World and A Bowling Ball.
- Fish that become hats.
This is most popular offline game. Fly and survive through the Game of the Year -winning action adventure BADLAND. There are more than 30 MILLION players that had played this game till now.
- SINGLE PLAYER campaign with 100 truly unique levels and more coming in updates
- MULTIPLAYER mode for up to four players on the same device in 23 levels and more content in future updates
- COOPERATIVE mode for up to four players
- Survive the modified single player campaign with your friends
- LEVEL EDITOR: Create levels, share & play!
- Start from scratch or modify the official levels
- LEVEL WORLD: New levels to play all the time
#10 Temple Run 2
This is the well-known game and popular among all game lovers. The best game by which you can pass out your free time. Must try out this game on your android device and have fun playing with this.
- Beautiful new graphics
- Gorgeous new organic environments
- New obstacles
- More powerups
- More achievements
- Special powers for each character
- Bigger monkey!!!
#11 Shadow Fight 2
Shadow Fight 2 is a nail-biting mix of RPG and classical Fighting. This game lets you equip your character with countless lethal weapons and rare armor sets, and features dozens of lifelike-animated Martial Arts techniques! Crush your enemies, humiliate demon bosses, and be the one to close the Gate of Shadows
- Plunge into epic combat sequences rendered in astonishingly lifelike detail by an
all-new animation system.
- Devastate your enemies with delightfully intuitive controls, thanks to an all-new
fighting interface designed especially for touchscreens.
- Journey through six different worlds full of menacing demons in this action-
packed, adrenaline-fueled combat RPG with an immersive, intriguing storyline.
- Customize your fighter with epic swords, nunchaku, armor suits, magical powers,
Samurai II With a new virtual d-pad, dynamic camera, environmental puzzles, traps, and vicious new enemies, Samurai II is the brand new experience for hack ‘n’ slash gamers on the go. The fluid action has to be seen running at 60 frames per second.
- Intuitive virtual joystick ensures you’re slicing up baddies, not swiping the screen.
- The dynamic camera finds the best perspective for each encounter, adding variety while keeping focused on the action.
- Tense, quick and gory battle sequences!
- RPG elements reward skilled players – upgrade the Samurai’s health, buy new attack combos and upgrade them to devastating levels
So above are the Best Android Games To Play Without Internet Connection. Must try out these game on your device when you don’t have internet connection on your android device. Share this with others too. Leave a comment if you know another better game.