Time to try out all the amazing apps that work with your android sensors and explore new things on your device. Go through the article to discover apps working with your Phone’s sensor
Most of the android users keep on trying different apps on their android. And until now we had discussed many cool apps for your android and again we are here today with some new apps that work with your android sensors. So it’s time to check what you android can do with its sensors, we are discussing some of the best apps that might be undiscovered to many. So have a look on these amazing apps below.
We have selected some of the best apps that have positive user reviews, ratings, download rates and their amazing working with android sensors. With these apps, you will get to know what your android sensor can actually do. So have a look on these apps below and download the one that you feel useful for you.
Also Read: How To Create Android Apps Without Coding
This is one the cool android app that let you see the projection representation of sky object in your android. With this, you can actually get to know about different stars and planets around you with the help of GPS.
- Just point and view. No need to scroll around the screen to find out what you are looking at*.
- Alternatively, look around the sky using finger gestures – perfect for armchair astronomers!
- Voice Control: Explore the solar system with commands like: “Fly me to the Moon” / “Go to Saturn” / “Tour Mars” / “Look at Andromeda” / “Where is the Cigar Galaxy?
- Supports dynamic device orientation viewing. Allows you to view the night sky whilst holding your Android device at any angle.
- Accurately depicts all the visible stars of the northern and southern hemispheres – a total of over 120,000 stars!
The cool android app specially designed for health. It allows you to monitor your heart rates with your android, it uses an android camera and its flashlight to detect your pulse rate. So must give a try to this cool android app.
- Measure your heart rate with your smartphone camera
- Graphs illustrate your measurements
- Different measuring types: resting HR, pre- & post-workout HR, maximum HR
- Upload your results to Runtastic.com, compare and analyze your measurements by day, week or year
- Share your HR measurements on social networks like Facebook, Google+ & Twitter or via email
We had already discussed this cool android app in our previous post as this app is specially designed to find best wifi channel and the best location to use that wifi on your android device.
As we had already discussed this cool android app that works perfectly with your android and your smart devices around you which can be controlled by this cool app, it turns your phone into a real universal remote controller.
- Whether you need a TV remote controller or a way to stream your videos to your chrome cast you can always use IR Universal Remote.
- There are thousands of supported manufacturer models with hundreds of thousands of IR remote codes
- Control your LG Smart TV, WebOS, and Samsung TV over WiFi and cast your favorite photos, videos, and music to Chromecast, Xbox One, Android TV, Fire TV, LG TV, and Roku.
This is another cool android app that works with your android sensors that can count your daily activity within your steps and you can also calculate the calories that you burn with that steps count.
- Count your steps
- Estimate your distance walked or run
- Estimate the calories you burn by being active (net calories)
- Estimate your total calorie consumption (gross calories)
- Get activity logs with detailed information about individual walks and runs
- Set step, distance and calorie goals
- Earn medals based on the number of steps you walk each day
This app measures magnetic field value using a magnetic sensor that is built into your device. So must give a try to this cool android app and start exploring things around you.
- The accuracy depends entirely on the magnetic sensor (magnetometer) in your device.
- measures magnetic field value using a magnetic sensor that is built into your device.
This Thermometer app uses the internal temperature sensor, GPS and an Internet-based weather service to provide both inside and outside temperatures in C or F.
- Celsius & Fahrenheit scale
- indoor & outdoor option*
- classic thermometer look
- digital and analog type
- out weather background
- animated liquid
#8 Sound Meter
The Sound Meter app is less of a surprising app since it uses your phone’s microphone to take its readings. Sound Level Meter is in the 4th set of the Smart Tools collection (noise, decibel meter). The SPL(sound pressure level) meter app uses your built-in microphone to measure noise volume in decibels(dB) and shows a reference.
- Sound Meter and Vibrometer are integrated
- Statistics menu with saving log data
- CSV file exporting
- Level notification
- Line-chart duration
- More models are calibrated
- No ads
Also Read: Top 10 Best Android Apps To Train Your Brain
So above are the Amazing Android apps that work with your Android Sensors. Use these apps and you will get to know all things that your android can do with its sensors. Hope you like it, share it with others too.