Android is a very smart device which provides lots of feature for its user. Android operating system is most widely used operating system in the world. If you have recently rooted your android or thinking about rooting it then simply go for it as the tweak we are discussing here will let help you to unlock your android device with your gestures. And this will only be done by rooting your android and then installing Xposed installer in it. And after that you will be have to use the Xposed module that will allow you to fully customize your android to add the gesture unlock feature on your android. So follow up the complete guide below to proceed.
Add gesture unlock method on any of your android mobile phone if you don’t officially get that on your android phone, and you will get it by using the Xposed installer and its module.
How To Add Gesture Unlock Feature On Android
The method is quite simple and you just need a rooted android device that will allow Xposed installer to run on device. And after having Xposed installer you will have to use Xposed module app to add up the gesture unlock feature on your android device. For this follow the guide below.
Also Read: How To Use Android As Mouse and Keyboard
Steps to Add Gesture Unlock Feature On Android:
1. First of all you need a rooted android as Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted android, so Root your android to proceed.
2. After rooting your android device, you have to install the Xposed installer on your android and that’s quite lengthy process and for that you can proceed with our Guide to Install Xposed Installer On Android.
In some of the old versions of android this may not work, for that you can get the Xposed apk and try to directly install the Xposed Installer. After installing apk simply click on Install/Update button there.
3. Now after installing the Xposed module you need a cool Xposed module that will allow you to add up the gesture unlock feature to your device and for that you will have to use the app Gesture Unlock with Custom Shortcuts.
4. Now install the app and then in Xposed module this app and after that you need to reboot your android device for the proper working of the module in your device.
5. Now you just need to set the gesture lock to unlock the device and that’s it you’re done.
Also Read: Best Tricks And Tips For Rooted Android
So this is all about How To Add Gesture Unlock Feature On Android. So with this guide you can easily add up the cool feature of gesture unlock in your android device. So try this out today. Hope you like the article, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.